This post was sponsored by News & Editorial SEO Summit (NESS). The opinions expressed in this article are the sponsor’s own.
Search engine optimization has varying tactics across industries, especially for news publishers.
Our SEO efforts differ from those of, say, ecommerce or local.
We know it’s not a one-size-fits-all approach.
That’s why the News & Editorial SEO Summit (NESS) is perfect for you!
On October 4 & 5, you can get access to the best minds in the SEO and publishing industries who will be sharing their insights and expertise.
- The most effective strategies for news content and evergreen SEO.
- What drives Google’s quality-based algorithms in News and Discover.
- The latest on AMP and technical SEO for publishers.
- How to use analytics data to empower your digital growth.
Brought to you by NewsSEO.io, one of the most engaged news SEO communities on the web, this event provides you with crucial information about organic search strategies that will help grow your traffic.
Tap Into A Wealth Of News SEO Experience
NESS 2022 will feature speakers from established publications as well as some of the top experts in search today.
NESS 2022 Speakers
Get new, current SEO information, content, tips, and tricks from the greatest SEO minds in the news industry:
- Claudio E. Cabrera, The Athletic: Live Journalism, SEO Strategies & Tactics.
- Leonie Roderick & Ben Dilks, The Times: What do Paywalls mean for SEO?
- Mark Burka, Angi: Commerce & Affiliate SEO for Publishers.
- Carolyn Shelby, Dawn Patrol LLC: Using Automated Articles Successfully.
- Alli Berry, TheStreet: Content Workflows for SERP Domination.
- Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR, Holistic SEO & Digital: How Search Engines Leverage Opinion-based Articles for Ranking.
- John Shehata, Condé Nast, NESS & NewzDash Founder: Top Stories State of the Union.
- Barry Adams, Polemic Digital & NESS Founder: The Latest in Technical SEO for News Websites.
NESS 2022 Panels
In addition to our 10 individual summit events, you’ll have a chance to ask your more specific news SEO questions at our two growth-oriented panel discussions:
- Ask The SEOs: Where you can ask this panel of experts, Claudio E. Cabrera, Carolyn Shelby, Koray GÜBÜR, Barry Adams, and John Shehata, any questions about their website’s SEO.
- Career Growth: Hear from Lily Ray, Chris Moran, Paul Shapiro, Louisa Frahm, Barry Adams, and John Shehata, as they talk about their career paths in SEO and news publishing.
After attending this event, you will be able to apply what you’ve learned to your websites to boost your organic traffic.
Use “SEJ22” To Save 25% On Your Ticket →
Make sure your on-page and technical SEO knowledge is up to date. With all the layoffs and surprise algorithm updates, upskilling and networking is now more critical than ever.
Ask Your News SEO Questions: Entirely Online & Live
All sessions are going to be live, and recordings will be available only to ticket holders after the event.
We will be mimicking an actual live event where you get great opportunities to hang out with the experts, talk to them one-on-one, and power up your connections and knowledge with networking in the booths!
With a single ticket, you will get full access to all talks over both days and have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to our speaker panel at the closing of the event.
What Is The News & Editorial SEO Summit?
Even though there are many SEO communities and summits, there hasn’t been an event dedicated to news publishers or SEO professionals who work with news sites.
Visibility in Google’s ecosystem is a crucial source of readers for all online publishers, and information about how to maximize this can be hard to find.
The News and Editorial SEO Summit (NESS) is here to address the unique challenges that the news industry faces regarding SEO.
This second annual, live online event will provide expert insights, direction, and priceless networking opportunities with the best minds in publishing and SEO.
From Google News to Discover, from Top Stories to news apps, you will learn what it takes to grow your presence in all organic locations where news is shown.
A Summit Made For News Publishers
NESS is great for:
- Journalists and editors involved with the day-to-day writing and publishing of news content who want to make sure their stories get the best chance of ranking in Top Stories and Google News.
- Web developers who want to make sure their websites adhere to Google’s latest technical requirements and follow SEO best practices for crawling and indexing.
- SEO professionals working with publishers who want to upgrade their knowledge and learn from experts in the field.
- Audience growth strategists looking for ways to maximize traffic and find new avenues for organic search visits.
Claim your space and buy a ticket to the second annual NESS summit today!
window.addEventListener( 'load', function() setTimeout(function() striggerEvent( 'load2' ); , 2000); );
window.addEventListener( 'load2', function()
if( sopp != 'yes' && addtl_consent != '1~' && !ss_u )
!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments); if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0'; n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e); s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window,document,'script', 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');
if( typeof sopp !== "undefined" && sopp === 'yes' ) fbq('dataProcessingOptions', ['LDU'], 1, 1000); else fbq('dataProcessingOptions', );
fbq('trackSingle', '1321385257908563', 'ViewContent', content_name: 'news-seo-event-ness-spa', content_category: 'careers-education seo adnouncement' );
Can You Work Faster & Smarter?
What Is A Pillar Page? (How They Can Help Your SEO)
5 Ways SEOs & Digital Marketers Use ChatGPT